Background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tonight's Shopping Trips

I know it's been awhile since my last post - but I'd like to share tonight's shopping trips with you!

First Stop - Target


I picked up quite a bit of stuff tonight - here's a breakdown:
2 Johnson Buddies @0.97 each
1 Johnson & Johnson Body Lotion - Clearance @ 2.12
1 Lean Cuisine - Clearence @1.77
1 1/2 Gallon Milk @ 1.59
1 Johnson & Johnson Soft Lotion (Travel) @ 0.97
2 Reach Floss @ 0.97 each
1 Reynolds (rang up wrong - just noticed) @ 2.33
5 Reynolds (Christmas wrap) @ 0.29 each
2 Rolaids 3 Roll Packs @ 1.32 each
2 Rolaids 3 Roll Packs @ 1.99 each
2 Bandaid 8 ct (travel size) @ 0.97 each
2 Johnson & Johnson to go kits @ 0.97 each
1 Visine for Contacts @ 3.64
5 Powerades @ 0.79 each
10 Smart Ones @ 1.89 each
1 Smart Ones Dessert @ 1.89

Price before coupons - $74.15 (not including clearance markdowns)
Price before coupons if regular priced - $89.66
Coupons Used - $49.15 worth:
- Multiple $1/1 Johnson & Johnson products
- Multiple $1/1 Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits
- Multiple $1/1 Bandaid brand products
- $1/1 Lean Cuisine Target Coupon
- Multiple $1/1 Reach Floss
- $4/10 Smart Ones Products (found on boxes themselves)
- Multiple $4/2 Rolaids Products
- Free Smart Ones Dessert w/ purchase of 5 (All You Health Edition)
- $2/1 Visine Product

Most of these coupons came from this past weekends coupon inserts.
I paid a total of $19.99 (I had $6.90 left in gift cards to use - and I also recieved a $5 gc!)

What was FREE:



Then it was off to Rite Aid:



For a grand total of $4.28 - I picked up the following:
- Nivea Shower Gel
- AirWick I-Motion Compact
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Maybelline Mascara
- L'oreal Eyeshadow
- Chex Mix
- Stayfree

I'm pretty happy with tonights shopping trip. Minus the screw up on the Reynolds wrap. I'm debating if I should take it back. But I dunno. I think I did pretty well even if I keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment